January 19, 2009
Public Safety Standing Committee – 5:00 p.m. – Ante Room
- School Crossing Guard Program
Technology Commission – 7:00 p.m. – Committee Room
- Introduction of the telephone system replacement project
- Review and discussion of the draft RFP
January 20, 2009
Village Council Meeting – 7:00 p.m. – Council Chambers
- RES 00-03639 Resolution authorizing annexation agreements for the properties located at 7450 Webster and 5866 Chase Avenue
- RES 00-03640 Resolution authorizing an agreement with Hampton, Lenzini and Renwick, Inc.
- RES 00-03641 Resolution authorizing an agreement with V3 Companies of Illinois, Ltd.
- RES 00-03643 Resolution authorizing an agreement with Hampton, Lenzini and Renwick, Inc. re: McCollum Park Stormwater Management Project (SW-034)
- RES 00-03644 Resolution authorizing an agreement with V3 Companies of Illinois, Ltd. re: Washington Park Stormwater Management Project (SW-042)
- RES 00-03645 Resolution authorizing an agreement with Nextel/Sprint Solutions
- RES 00-03646 Resolution approving and authorizing a first amended and restated declaration of trust
- MOT 00-03647 Motion authorizing award of grants as recommended by the Community Grants Commission
- RES 00-03648 Resolution authorizing an agreement with Sentinel Technologies, Inc.
- MOT 00 -03649 Motion awarding $81,144 to Wausau-Everest, L.P., New Berlin, Wisconsin, for the purchase of 12 wausau Model HSP4211H Home Safe snow plows
- RES 00-03650 Resolution authorizing an agreement with Alaniz Landscape Group, Inc.
- RES 00-03651 Resolution authorizing a contract with North American Midway Entertainment (N.A.M.E.) d/b/a Astro Amusement Co.
- RES 00-03652 Resolution authorizing an agreement with the Downers Grove Rotary Club
- RES 00-03653 Resolution authorizing an agreement with J. Kyle Braid leadership program
- RES 00-03654 Resolution authorizing a first amendment and reinstatement to license agreement with Chicago SMA Limited Partnership d/b/a Verizon Wireless to install, maintain and operate antenna equipment on Village property
- RES 00-03655 Resolution authorizing a third amendment to grant agreement for eminent domain services for the Downers Grove Grade Separation Project Contract No. K00419 with the Commuter Rail Division of the Regional Transportation Authority
- MOT 00-03579 Motion authorizing a contract with Azavar Audit Solutions, Inc. for municipal utility tax audit services
- ORD 00-03656 Ordinance authorizing a special use amendment for Midwestern University, 555 31st Street, to permit an addition to an existing structure and for the construction of a new science building
- ORD 00-03657 Ordinance adopting a facade improvement policy and accepting the Downtown Design Guidelines
- ORD 00-03596 Ordinance amending parking restrictions on Loomes Avenue
- ORD 00-03593 Ordinance establishing parking restrictions on Cumnor Road
- ORD 00-03592 Ordinance amending parking regulations on Florence Avenue
- ORD 00 -03659 Ordinance authorizing the acquisition of property known as the Main Street/Prairie Avenue right-of-way project/First Illinois Bank & Trust #10189 (Ring) parcel
- ORD 00 -03660 Ordinance providing for the settlement and closing of the property known as the Main Street/Prairie Avenue right-of-way project/First Illinois Bank & Trust #10189 (Ring) parcel
January 22, 2009
Architectural Design Review Board – 7:00 p.m. – Committee Room
- Draft Historic Preservation Plan