July 1, 2008
Executive Session – 6:15 p.m. – Ante Room
Village Council Meeting – 7:00 p.m. – Council Chambers
- BID 00 -03397 A bid awarding $63,094.35 to Trine Construction, Inc., West Chicago, IL for the Dunham Place Stormwater Improvement Project (CIP Project SW-032)
- BID 00 -03398 A bid awarding $3,269,970.60 to Brothers Asphalt Paving, Inc., Addison, IL, for Prentiss Creek Subwatershed B Storm Sewer and Sunridge Subdivision Watermain Replacement (CIP Projects SW-034, DR-015 & WA-016)
- RES 00-03396 A resolution for the dissolution of the Westmont Surface Water Protection District No. 1
- MOT 00-03403 A motion authorizing $41,310.00 to Traffic Logix Inc., Spring Valley, NY, for the purchase of 40 speed cushions
- MOT 00-03400 A motion to remand to the Plan Commission Petition PC-26-07 re: Rezoning, planned development with variations, special use, plat of subdivision and text amendment for 2440 63rd Street and 6295 Janes Avenue
- ORD 00-03393 An ordinance amending one-day permit parking provisions
- ORD 00-03394 An ordinance amending the Zoning Ordinance
July 2, 2008
Human Service Commission – 6:15 p.m. – Ante Room
- Homeless issues related to public facilities.
July 4, 2008
FOURTH OF JULY HOLIDAY
- Parade steps off at Warren Avenue and Main Street at 12:45 p.m.